Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

2 easy pieces

You know what your Monday needs? Pictures of me pretend-reading and staring into the upper right corner of the ceiling:
IMGP7782 IMGP7792 IMGP7789

Really though, I'm just showing off the lovely doily on my back courtesy of my sister (thanks, Rach!) from my favorite vintage store south of the Mason Dixon line, Lili Vintage in New Orleans. I was having trouble styling it until I realized it doesn't need any styling at all. Any item of clothing that would be quite at home in the Dowager Countess of Grantham's drawing room can stand on its own.

Also very happy I finally caved and got these Sam Edelman suede ankle boots. As predicted, they've become closet MVPs because they're insanely comfortable and go with goddamn everything.

IMGP7794 IMGP7807

3 comments:

  1. I really love that blouse! Timeless and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowsa, love the top and the boots. and I like your hair. :)

    becks
    http://fabulous-junk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete